We don't always like being nonplussed

Friday, September 17, 2010

Jump Superstars Part 15: The Penis-Blimp Stage

... What?

Seriously, what?

So in my last update, I had just finished the... third level of the fourth world? Yeah, that sounds about right. Now normally it's a good ten to eleven levels in before I see a magic tornado appear, but I seem to have just opened one up, as well as a stage that I can describe as the Penis-Blimp stage.

Penis Blimp should bring us up in some interesting searches...


Yes, that blimp is a giant purple penis with a grin on it... I think that's one of the more frightening things this game has thrown at me yet, but I'm reminded that Shonen Jump is a comic marketed at young men, so... yeah, I'm not even going to make the comments that are coming to mind. We'll just... go to the penis blimp, for now....

The symbol on this stage seems to be related to... oh hell, I don't even care anymore, it's a giant penis blimp, and the stage symbol seems to be a picture of the Pentagon, so I don't know what to make of it anymore. Let's just see what happens...

Oh man, I have no idea what's going on here anymore. I seem to be fighting a kid with a giant, angry, metal lobster on a stick, in the background is some sort of giant teardrop hooked up to a heart and lung machine, and the ground is made out of robots that are either screaming in horror, or trying very hard to whistle, I can't tell. The fight wasn't all that bad since the lobster-warrior just kept running at me while I threw energy balls at him, but I don't think that it really matters since this game has killed my brain...

Thankfully, no more wangs.

Let's go through the whirlpool for now because... yeah, the thing is still staring me in the face.

This seems to lead me back to... the first world of the game! Yay! Just what I needed! Lush pastures, beautiful mountains, and absolutely no penises! It's like a dream come true, and no one is naked! Off to the first world we go!

What a nice little stage. Simple, straight forward, and above all... well, you get the idea. It was a breeze, and I was happy to have to fight the eighty-four thousand people that attacked me all at once... Well ok, it was maybe six or nine, but they were bastards. They kept changing between a pile of other characters, and just all-in-all tried to make me long for the wang stages... I really need to stop talking about those. BOOBIES! There we go.

We seem to have opened up a B-Splosion stage again, and if I'm not mistaken it's at the base of Mt.Fuji... Wasn't I there a few worlds back? Is there a Mt.Fuji in every world, and I just haven't noticed? I don't know, but I do know that the symbol for this stage is a snow cone, and that I am fat, so I must enter it and plumb its delicious depths.

Ok, whatever this stage is, I hate it. The main opponent seems to be some sort of Albino-Bleach-Ripoff, and he is fast, strong, and a dick. I really would like to find out the name of this guy just so I can read his manga in the hopes that he dies... sadly, I don't think that will happen. Either way, I'll just take the mature approach and say he's a doodie head.

That's it for now! We'll have more next wang!... Week!... Penis.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment