We don't always like being nonplussed

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pokemon Black - Day 19 (Ellalator go down the hole, Pilgrim.)

There's only what, nine or ten of them? Tex there will be fine.
So, this looks like it could be trouble. Any by that, I mean it looks like it could be trouble for those guys. I'll be fucked if I'm getting involved with that. I am a ten or twelve year old kid, and I should not be stopping international criminal organizations... Not till at least fourteen.

Thankfully, someone simply made the screen wash, and when it came back they were all gone, and the person I'm pretty sure is the gym leader is standing in front of me, as he should. Can I just fight you now? Really, I don't need to go through whatever demented puzzle you have set up inside. We can just fight here, in this nice open parking lot! No! Wait! don't go inside! SONOFABITCH! *sigh* Well, let's see what ridiculous shit he had set up inside.

One day I'll be a Pokemon Gym Leader so I too can live in a gold-plated McDonalds.
And the answer to that question is elevators, or at least that's how it looks so far.

Now I'm wondering if there's a Muzak version of the Pokemon theme.
I'm really starting to hate these guys...

Well, I was starting to guess by all of the people in mining helmets that this was a rock/ground gym, but the first pokemon I'm encountering, a Gamararu, is a Water/Ground... I guess that could still count. Though his next is a ground type, Moguryuu which is more fitting with the theme.

I have to say, the guy in the business suit in the middle of all of the miners really throws off the motif.

If there is, clearly you can dance to it.
And I kind of like that about him. He just doesn't belong, like a Charmander in a cabbage patch, his existence here will only lead to pain... Don't ask me how, I'm not Mr.Wizard.

I cannot describe the convoluted path you have to take through this gym in order to get to the leader without sounding like a madman who has watched Labyrinth far too many times for my own good, but it isn't nearly as complicated as it looks. Just keep following the paths and taking the elevators to get to the one that has little walls around it, and you'll end up here.

I always knew it'd be John Wayne who killed Superman.
This guy is my hero, and so are the people that designed this part of his gym.

And now, I must kill John Wayne... I fear the fifty pounds of beef in his colon, really I do.

Yacon. Or possibly 'Yerkon,' I dunno.
Honestly his pokemon aren't too hard, his Moguryuu is a bit of a pain but it wasn't... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

Doryuzu, the Pokemon that pierces the heavens.
The answer is apparently Death, Destroyer of Worlds. Keep your eyes open for this guy, because the game suddenly turned into me trying to keep my four level higher water pokemon alive for one turn in order to use a water attack on him, and it wasn't easy. That makes me want to track down/evolve one of these guys for my party, but due to how easily he was killing a pokemon his attacks were weak against, I suspect computer cheatery.

Though I acheive this from that fight .


Gamageroge, the Frog With Tron Tumors Pokemon.
Yay!... I think. Gamageroge sure is ugly, and yes that is his name. I'm told that means something along the lines of George the Frog... Sure, why not?

Anyway, the important bit is over!

Quake Badge! I think it gives you the ability to break peoples' flash drives in half.Hooray!... Hmm... Now, call me crazy, but he said something that had disappointed looking punctuation, and then said something with the number six in it... I think he might be trying to give me a pokemon. I'm going to go deposit one and find out.

Nope... Damn. Oh well, but at least we got badge number five down!

That's it for today, time for more power leveling, and more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment