We don't always like being nonplussed

Monday, October 11, 2010

Pokemon Black - Day 6 (Half pig, half bat, all badass.)

Mamepato, hereafter referred to as Pgen.
Hells yeah! I'm gonna call this little guy Pgen! Why? Because he's a P Gen... pigeon?... not even a little funny? *cough* Anyway, I'm glad that I finally found a flying type, because this is the first one I've come across, and I always like to keep one in my party. His real name is Mamepato, for those of you that are interested in facts.

And then there's this guy.
Shimama, the blinky horse!I'm going to call him Borse, because the lightning bolt on the top of his head Blinks, and he's a Horse... huh? Come on, it's not a bad name. Besides, there wasn't enough space for Beebra. His name is Shimama, which... probably means something, or is a play on words in Japan. Most pokemon are, so I'm told. Anyway, I didn't do too much level grinding in the area before I set off, since my pokemon still seem to be at a good fighting level, and I don't want to leave everyone bored and waiting. Speaking of which.

Could you be sick of Zubats one square to your north, please?
I see the Librarian standing in front of the opening of a cave, and I wonder to myself why he's simply standing there... Then, the answer strikes me.

Zubats.

I really can't blame him for not wanting to go into the cave. He hasn't heard that Zubats aren't in this game, but I have... Or at least I heard that as a rumor, and I'm really hoping that it turns out to be true, because I don't think anyone can stand them anymore. Still, I'll venture inside and see what awaits!

... Or I'll talk to him, and say yes to something, which will make him run into the cave in front of me. I guess I frightened him off, heh.

Pants!
I'm not entirely sure what's going on here, but from the position of the word balloon, I believe that I just ran into the cave, and said my own name to someone I supposedly grew up with... Sure, why not. Can I fight something now?

So the Librarian fought one, then I fought one by myself. No biggy, they're using level twelve pokemon, mine are still level eighteen to twenty... But then, I made a magical discovery!
Team Plasma has taken the Synchronized Derping trophy six years running!

They look even stupider in pairs, like some sort of demented interpretative dance squad, or frightening strippers. So we beat them, and I swear to you, I took no more than one step when this thing attacked.

Koromori: is it some kind of bat-winged turkey?I... I think I might miss Zubat. He's also a bit tough, since I'm still leveling my Yanappu (Dunky) and he's a grass type. Still, I'm eight levels higher than him, so it wasn't a fair fight. I head back out and see that the blond girl with a huge butt is standing with the little kid, who I talk to. He gives me a couple of Heal Balls for the trouble, so I think I actually did pretty well.

I have also decided that I love seeing my character's name in the middle of a sentence... Just look at it.


ほんと Pants たちと ともだちで よかった!!
Now I'm a bit confused though. I don't know if I'm supposed to go back through the cave to see what's inside, or if I'm supposed to head south in the now cleared of big fannies path... I think I'll try my luck with the cave.

Nothing, but I did come out with a TM, and Pigba, or Koromori as he's actually called, which is a kind of cool name.
Okay, that looks a lot more pig-nosed battish in this photo. -Ed.

Dangoro. I doubt that's Japanese for back end of a cat, but who can say?And this guy, who's real name is Dangoro, but I'm calling Phinc, because of his close resemblance to the backside of my cat... Yes, it's short for sPhincter. No, I am not planning to use either of these pokemon any time soon, but you have to fill out that Pokedex!

That's it for today! More tomorrow, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment