We don't always like being nonplussed

Monday, November 1, 2010

Pokemon Black - Day 21 (Suddenly, Ninjas! Ninjas Everywhere!)

He's not stalking you- this is the N Cave! The Nmobile is parked around the corner.This asshole, I swear to God he's stalking me now. I show up at some random cave, and he's already inside... And how is he even inside of the cave? Wasn't it blocked off by a giant spider web a few minutes ago? Did he block the cave with the web to keep me from getting inside? What a dick.

It's always Ninjas. Stub your toe? Ninjas. Taxes audited? Ninjas.
What the hell?! Ninjas?! Where did they even... Why are they... What?!

Ah, so the N is for Ninja!
They lead me over to N for some reason, and I'm starting to think they might be working for him... What is this guy up to anyway? They ninja vanish as he turns around and starts talking to me, which I'm pretty sure is the sign that he's going to want to Pokemon battle, since that's what he's always done when I see him.

There's a chance that I'm wrong, since he wandered off after I was done talking with him. I examine the strange stone that seems to be crackling with electricity, and notice that it tends to crackle around me when I walk toward it. Since that does nothing it's time to explore!


Tesshido- the Iron Seed? -Ed.
I know I've been saying it a lot lately, but what the hell am I looking at? It's like some sort of half egg, half porcupine mummy... I guess I'll call it Egger, but its name is Tesshido, for those that would like to know.

Anyway, I attempt to walk up to a strange floating crystal, and that makes Horse Ass (Belle) come up to me and stand in front of it for some reason. I really hope I can push her down on of these pits.

I think she's asking if Pants is well.
Professor Bladdernut appears from nowhere after the elephant is done talking, and gives me something... An egg? Is it an Item I hatch, or what? I equip it to a Pokemon since that's what it seems to do, then walk up and push the blue crystal, which is apparently something that I can do.

Bachuru, the Adorable Electric Spider Pokemon. (Adorable Spider? How is this even possible?)
This little guy attacks me, and he looks like... some sort of fuzzy parasite. I think I'll call him Fuzz, because he's fuzzy as I previously stated. Bachuru seems to be what he's actually called, which really doesn't matter to me since I still don't read Japanese.

I move up farther north and there's another one of the crystals I can push, which clears a path to go farther. I have to admit the graphics here are pretty, and the puzzle so far isn't that complicated. It's kind of a nice dungeon in that respect.

I fought and captured this thing, which is just an evolution of a Dangoro, called a Gantoro. I could have evolved the one I have in storage, Phinc, but that would have taken a while and I want to show you what pokemon I can as they come along.

Gear is neat. I'm glad they're doing inanimate object Pokemon.
That's... not too bad actually. It's a really neat concept, and I think that if I have to replace any of my party, it'll be with this guy. I'm going to call him Gears, but his real name is... Gear... well, moving on.

Anyway, the objective of this area seems to be to either get far enough in, or push as many of the small floating stones into the large crackling stones as possible, because once I push my forth or fifth the Professor and Ham-Hips catch up to me to babble at me for a few minutes.

Then, suddenly, ninjas everywhere!

People who speak in ellipses are funnier if you like Victor Borge.
I'm not sure what it is they want, but they walk me over the bridge and then disappear, possibly because they are confounded by a floating rock that blocks our path... I push it, move south, and take a set of stairs down.

More stones...

I head up and around the large mound in the center of the room and run into a trainer doctor, who heals my Pokemon once I've taken out his party... that's nice of him. And directly to his north?

Why the Xs on top of their heads?
I think I'm on the right track here, since Plasma goons are a sure sign of plot being in the area. Seven Plasma Knights later and I see two sets of stairs, one going up, and one going down. I decide to take the set of stairs going up to see what I find.

N is for Ninja, that's good enough for me, oh Ninja Ninja Ninja starts with N. EVERYBODY!
And it's creepy green-haired stalker man, so that's a sure sign that I'm near the exit. We fight, it's not too bad, but it lets me know that, unfortunately, there's going to be more power leveling in my future. Once he's beaten Belle comes up and starts talking to me, likely having only now found her way in an almost completely straight line through the cave.


That's it for now, we'll have what's outside the cave tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You cannot deѵeloρ а агtificіаl nintendo dsі хl thrоugh thе sows ears гofl ;-)
    My web page ; DS

    ReplyDelete