We don't always like being nonplussed

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pokemon Black - Day 33 (Bjorn... What? I slept 3 hours, and that's the best I can come up with.)

Ok, I'm going to do something I wouldn't normally do, because a lot of this is turning out to be long, and boring. I'm going to summarize for a moment.

The route off of the east of route 1 leads to a large island where there are a lot of strength boulders, if you push them around and look on the far western side of the island then you'll find an HM, I think it's 06 or 07, and it's another water technique HM. Either Waterfall or Whirlpool I'm guessing. Other than that and a pile of items that I don't know what they are, there's also a house that you can get to after riding a number of rapids, and the man inside of it wants a pokemon I guess. It was a long pain in the ass to get through it, and I don't want to bore you.


There are a few other places I decided to search that I think had routes I can get through now, one of which was in the forest where I fought the Plasma goons. Now that one is interesting.

In the north eastern section of the forest you'll find this.

Your weapons- you will not need them.

I had made my way back because I remembered the stream, and wanted to check if I missed anything. While I was here It came to mind that this area was blocked by boulders the first time through, but now it's not. I suspect that something plot related might be inside, so let's go and take a look, shall we?

Guess you will after all. Whoops.Not plot related, but still freaking awesome. I guess this is number two of the legendary... Moose? Mooses? Mice? Whatever, let's catch that bastard.

Virizion, the vaguely feminine grass moose... thing, Pokemon. Funky.He still looks pretty damn cool to me, even if his head does look like he tried to swallow a boomerang and failed miserably. He also has some sort of really powerful drain attack, so I'm going to advise like crazy that you have someone with paralyze on hand to stop him from doing that. Sleep might work just as well, but an electrical attack like "10(katakana)" works really well for me.

All the same,

I think it's the pink-trimmed booties.
about twenty dusk balls later, fucker is mine. All mine!

His name is Virizion, and I'll leave it at that... I just can't come up with a good name for him, and that saddens me.

I really do hate to summarize like this, but the only things I could come up with were even more boring than some of my previous posts have been. That being said, I'm going to finish my way up Victory Road!

C'mon, let's fight!
And I take my first steps inside of the door, rather than the cave and plethora of trainers I was expecting, I'm greeted by another portal

I doubt anybody else was enamored enough with the sequel to Ikari Warriors to get that last caption.
Yes, I'm definitely seeing a trend here. I guess this is the grass badge, not that I really recall which one that happened to be. Once again I approach the door and it opens for me, the odd little wheels on the wall spinning as the doors swing inwards.

A little dishevelled-looking. The gardener doesn't seem to know what he's doing- he may be a plant...
Guess that this is... wasn't the last area the grass looking place? All of the pokemon in this area seem to be ones from directly outside of the cave, but at a lower level. On to the spinny wheels!

Watch what you say- I think this room is bugged.
Call me wacky, but this seems to be the area I need the bug badge to get through... just a guess.


Takes a lotta bug zappers to keep that big one out of here.And something tells me that this is the electric gym, just because I'm throwing it out there. The man standing in the middle of the room doesn't do anything, and just seems to enjoy talking about... nothing much. Perhaps shorts, and how they're comfy, and easy to wear.

It is pretty. Wish I had a pickaxe.
This area... Not sure, but it's sure as hell pretty.

They really have done some nice things with the graphics.
And this place is just damn amazing! I'm floating all over the place, and bouncing through the air... Anyway, moving on.

Sliding puzzle? AGH.
And this is kind of annoying. Cool, but annoying.

Note to self: do not use an Awakening here.And finally, the room full of dragons.

It looks like I'm about to head up the stairs at the end of this room, then perhaps into some sort of cave system. Whatever happens, it's going to have to wait till tomorrow, and hopefully be a hell of a lot more interesting than this. At least there were lots of pictures, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment