We don't always like being nonplussed

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas! So what did you get?

That Guy's Mother Flailthrough will return tomorrow! Until then, all of us at Flailthroughs wish everyone a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays.

It was a good Christmas for games: I got Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light from That Guy and AngeliqueDaemon! She got him a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game and its matching guide; he got her Dragon Quest IX. I got her DQIV, and him Final Fantasy V Advance and a Pokemon Emerald guide. Plus, That Guy is almost ready to get himself a PS3, so this opens another channel for import gaming for the site! (Plus I'll finally be able to play Disgaea 3.) Here's hoping everybody else got something new to play too!

2 comments:

  1. I got Pokemon Soul Silver & I've spent far too much time playing it today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad, I spent pretty much all night playing Dragon Quest IX rather than doing anything at all even remotely productive.

    ReplyDelete