We don't always like being nonplussed

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pokemon Black: Epilogue (or punchline, your choice)

AngeliqueDaemon is hard at work on the next installment of Pokemon Green while also maintaining her other site, Crazy Shit My Boyfriend Says.  (The boyfriend in question being That Guy, so it will probably not surprise you that he has a lot of crazy shit to say.) In the meantime, as a way of wrapping up our Pokemon Black coverage, I thought I'd show the breakdown of what went into the Pokemon Black Flailthrough.


Granted, almost every part of that will serve another purpose- we're eyeballing Japanese DSiWare for future Flailthroughs! And the DSi XL was so darn nice I bought one for myself. After the price drop. (In our defense, no DS game has ever been region-locked before, and we have an unfortunate history with buying systems just before price drops. We bought the Gamecube and Metroid Prime a week before Prime became the pack-in and the price dropped! ) 

But that is still the hardest-earned penny ever. Most importantly though, we hope everybody enjoyed Pokemon Black as much as That Guy enjoyed playing it and writing about it! Monday: Torneko's Big Adventure continues!

2 comments:

  1. It was fun reading the flailthroughs, and I am inspired to buy the English version of Pokemon Black next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad we provided an entertaining read for you, and I really do recommend the game. I know I'll be buying it in English.

    ReplyDelete