We don't always like being nonplussed

Monday, December 20, 2010

Torneko Day 16: Neat Ring! And I AM a mortal man doomed to die, so...

Well, one important thing I've learned about my mystery ring: it keeps me from getting hungry. I'm still at 100% Stamina after exploring the first floor completely. Two crucial aspects of this boon: I don't have to carry bread, and I can idle to recover HP with no penalties. Floor 27 is looking like an actual possibility now.



Around Floor 14 I find out that the wooden doll monster's special ability is to lower your experience level. When you kill something you level back up, but you're robbed of all the progress you made towards the NEXT level. Blast!

My first trip ends with me backed into a dead end with 12 HP facing a Golem that does 22 a hit. Time for the Riremito Scroll!



Luckily I snagged a ton of Gold on this trip- I only need 2019 to pay for whatever my wife is planning next. And I keep my anti-hunger ring, so I'm set for another trip!

Trip #2 ends a bit quicker- damn Chimaerae -but I only need another 202 Gold now! So we're going back.


To get killed on Floor 3 by a Magician from the Monster House I came in on. CRAP. There goes my awesome ring. But, I hit my quota!


My wife, whose name is Nene incidentally, has opened a bar, also called NeNe! She invites me in for a glass of wine... and then we cut to the next morning. There are implications there, and after all the times I've gotten Torneko beaten to death I'm sure he appreciates them immensely.

Now it's time to check out the latest headboard handbill.


HELL. Well, time to pull a random item out of the safe and get to grinding. Sounds like a good thing to do tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment