We don't always like being nonplussed

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Torneko 34: A Lesson is Learned, But...

No time to worry about my wife and her harem of fat, fat men. No time to worry about her and Lulu grooming my son to follow in my miserable footsteps. No, there's just one damn thing on my mind: the (Something) of Happiness.


A merchant on a mission, Torneko heads for the Mystery Dungeon for what he hopes will be the last time. Maybe the (Something) grants wishes! If so, the King and my wife can go hang and I'm wishing for a divorce attorney.

So far, this run is heavy on arrows- I've got about 7 of the weakest type which I think are the Wooden Arrows. Arrows are important- if you can start damaging things before they damage you, it's a plus. I have to bail out at Floor 13 though, as I'm out of things to eat. So the arrows go into storage and I head back, of course.

Honestly? I never thought I'd reach a point in this game where I'm saying "Why aren't there more Magicians!?" But I could use the 12XP that a sleeping Magician nets me, early in. Of course I'm not in much danger yet either- there've very little that does me more than ZERO damage.

This might be the run. I've got a ton of healing herbs, I've gotten some more pluses for the equipment, and I've got some bread built up. At Level 11 I'm one-hitting Chimaeras. This bodes well.

...

Hey, did you know that Bomb Crags cause chain reactions? And that, instead of reducing you to a single HP when they do, they out and out KILL YOU, robbing you of your 13 ATK Sword and 20 DEF Shield?





ME NEITHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment