We don't always like being nonplussed

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Romancing Saga 2: Miles and Miles


I beat the bosses this time, and am treated to an earthquake!


Then I'm back outside, the cave is sealed, and the area's clear of the lethal enemies I had to try and run around to get into the cave. I head back to Nerack, Forfer and Douglas- no change. So I guess Fritz... kinda... destroyed a whole kingdom? To compound our problems, Orion's down to 3LP, so I'm working with an entire party of walking wounded, again.


Imperial Cross is just too hard on the frontman. I'm going to try this formation and see how much of a toll it takes on Fritz- seeing as how he has almost four times the remaining LP of the next highest party member, this is probably workable for now. So I guess I'm gonna go to Miles, because it's the only kingdom I haven't yet visited.


Looks like they use the same roofers as Avalon. There's a warehouse here with a staircase in back, but the door is locked. It's a small town- the bar and the inn are the same building.


It's a small inn, too- only two beds. So do we sleep in shifts, or did Fritz just declare "Dudes with the most LP get nappy-times," or what? Nobody knows. The barkeep tells me his life story when I ask for a drink- no wonder they don't need that many beds, they don't get that many customers. I just hope his life story gave me some new spots on the map.


...this looks familiar. But let's go back through town briefly and try the southern exit.


It's on the Savannah! But I'm assuming I've done most of what I can do here for now, so I'll try some of the things I wasn't strong enough for in the Tifarr area next. We'll try that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment