We don't always like being nonplussed

Friday, March 25, 2011

Romancing Saga 2: A Miner Problem

When we got back to Avalon, we got asked about a 2 Million Crown... something. Last time I got that message, I think the Magic School maybe got built, so I say yes. We've got 5 million, so the country ain't going broke over it.

 

Plus, I can now walk directly to Nuono and may even have annexed it- not sure, but it's a start! Nobody runs when I talk to them anymore, but they all say the same thing. But it's a different same thing than before, so... progress? It's a secret to everybody.


This guy in the tricorn hat is Enrique! The dialogue format looks to me like I can recruit him if I have a free slot. Well, Algol's down to 3LP... keep your calendar clear and your resume current, Enrique.


Nuono's very close to Morbelm, and I don't remember the Nasshina Cave from before. Let's check it out.


I see minecarts, demons standing around, and humans. Seems like your basic slave labor outfit to me, so it's time to smash it up.


Algol's down to 2 LP now- that sound you hear is Enrique polishing his armor and getting ready to leave on an ADVENTURE. But Audrey breaks 1000 damage, a first for any member of the Royal Guard. Nice! Further consideration leads me to believe that the monsters are in fact attacking the mine, and not running it themselves. Oh well, they die when I kick them, and that's all I really want.

Okay, Algol's down to ONE LP- there's a Sphinx enemy that has a 600+ damage Sandstorm attack. Ouch.


But no matter. Come Monday: into the mines!

No comments:

Post a Comment