We don't always like being nonplussed

Friday, March 11, 2011

Romancing Saga 2: My Kingdom for a Termite Queen

Finally even Walrus learns a new technique, and I get a new spear I hand to Amethyst- it's at least equal to her current Foom damage, and the foil she'd been messing around with uses the same proficiency as a spear. (No idea why.)

So after an entire evening of power-leveling, IT IS TIME. Hey Vegeta, what does the scouter say about our power level?

It says "FUCK YOU, YOU TPKing TERMITE BASTARDS," that's what it says. We get the persisting victory music, the cave cleared of monsters, the whole schmear.


We talk to who seems to be the village chief, and get a black screen of text.


Avalon annexes the Savannah!


And we are BACK IN AVALON! Fuck Yeah. Time to go pick up Orion. But first:


We had 2 Million something when we left. The going rate was 7900 per battle then. This means I fought something like 300+ fucking battles to level up to clear that boss fight. You're welcome.


Welcome to the party, Orion. You're going to stand at the fore in the Imperial Cross formation to protect Fritz and Amethyst. I'm really proud of her in particular. Her and her single LP went into that termite mound a fragile magician, and came out a battle-hardened, spear-wielding warrior. I'm almost tempted to give her the LP-restoring medicine, but it's a long game yet. I just don't know.

But whatever we do next, we do it Monday. Fritz needs a rest, and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment