We don't always like being nonplussed

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Romancing Saga 2: Pirates in the Mountains?


Interesting thing going on here in Nuono: when I talk to people they freak out and run. If it was Fritz, I'd just assume they'd heard of him. But Medea, while a great fighter, hasn't kicked any doormen or caused any other strife. I mean, yet.


Even the bartender spazzes out.


Hey, that looks like a pirate and his demon henchmen! Let's see what we can do.


Something called a Gyarron attacks us. Easy pickins, even with the party still low on tech points. Then the pirate runs away, and his henchmen jump us. The second group is a bit tricky but it's not too bad.


Hmm, an armada! Have I interrupted an invasion? This should be fun.


This is the only place the pirate could have run to. Let's go!


We walk in and a couple guards ambush us, to the tune of boss music. Glad I just saved! The bottom thing is called a Mystic, but I think I'll call him Cobra Commander. Algol blocks a hit and still dies, and then Audrey one-hits him with that marvelous spear technique of hers. The other thing drops easily.


I think Pirate Guy ran down here. The chase continues tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment