We don't always like being nonplussed

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Romancing Saga 2: To Toba!

We headed back to Avalon and got Enrique geared up. He's a hatchet man, primarily, so we gave him the Viking Axe we found a while back. It... kinda makes sense he'd use that, since we found it under his house. He has no Axe techs, and maces don't count, so hopefully he'll get up to speed quickly. He's got a robust 13 LP, which at the moment is the most any party member can really boast. Plus, checking in with our director of finance reveals that the treasury now gets 9600 Crowns for every fight we win. Nice!


I decide to pick up at Morbelm, because I feel like there ought to be more going on there. There is a boat you can take, for one: it goes to Toba, or Mermaid. After places called Douglas and Miles, Mermaid doesn't surprise me much. But I'm gonna leave that for a bit and start with Toba.


Toba seems to be southward, primarily. On the way, we pass a series of what look like fragmented piers and rocks- a destroyed port town or something?


Nice place. Are those Tudor-style houses? Architecture is not my strong suit. I'm seeing names come up frequently in my conversations: Tsubame, which previous anime experience leads me to believe is a person (Though, y'know, the Douglas Precdent again, so who the hell knows?) and Rongitt. Or possibly Longitt. No Ls in the Japanese language and all.


Then there's this woman at the bar. I suspect she's pretty young- she's smaller than an adult sprite but larger than the KyaaKyaa girl. She's also not any of the pre-established villager types, so I suspect she's ultimately recruitable. Well, I don't know what I'm doing yet, but let's try not to screw it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment