We don't always like being nonplussed

Friday, April 15, 2011

Romancing Saga 2: Exit the Wizard, Enter...

Okay, this will probably be a disaster or three, but let's do it!

  
Note to self: DON'T FIGHT THOSE. (That was the very first thing I saw, incidentally!)

The next run goes a bit better, though Shigen still drops down to 2 LP just getting into the castle's entrance hall.


Ah, those treasure chests are now guarded by demons. Bet those doors open RIGHT up now.


They do. Not that this does poor Shigen any good. The chest has 150,000 more Crowns for the glory of Avalon... which is where I'm about to bail and head back to. It's a minor inconvenience to have to get back to Yuuyan from there, but I'm gonna need five people to make this work.

...actually, I'm not going to Avalon. I'm going to the Nibel area.


Meet Bruiser(I am not making this name up), A.K.A. ZA DORAGON. Now, we'll head back to Avalon and pick him up the best punchy-techs we have. In this case I suspect two face-punchers will serve me better than magic. Bruiser's 876 HP and 14 LP will certainly serve me better than Shigen, who I suspect was wearing armor made of cardboard.


So Monday, we'll give this another shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment