We don't always like being nonplussed

Monday, April 11, 2011

Romancing Saga 2: Familiar Faces (and hats)

So it's time to go recruiting. I'm thinking I'll get a Medea-type, swing by Nuono for the latest flavor of Enrique, and figure out somebody for that last position. Possibly a Henry- they're usually good with spears, and I want one each of Greatsword, Spear, and Axe mastery. Ferdinand's sticking to unarmed combat- good old Fritz's kung fu still is best. And of course Shigen's going to be making with the Shininess in large quantities. Better try to stay near an Inn while I build up his proficiencies- mages tend to run dry quick in this game.


Behold, Bear the Second! I can't take him with us because Ferd here is already a Bear-type, but I thought you'd want to know. So we snag Deidameia, and I check out Phillip, but he has no spear-fu. So I reset and try somebody else. (What? I'd just get him killed and have to recruit somebody else anyway...)

  

Grace here has excellent all-round levels (which will translate to high tech points) and a respectable 24 in Spear. So the job's hers! Deidameia joins up again, and she has a lot of swordiness, so that just leaves an axe battler. Time to head to Nuono.





Meet Gama, as in "Vasco Da." (Look it up.) Now that the band's back together, it's time to travel on to Avalon and raid the treasury for our ancestors' favorite toys. And techniques. Thus geared up, we'll set out tomorrow to see where we stand in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment