We don't always like being nonplussed

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Romancing Saga 2: ONE LP Back!?

So.

       
About that part about being better able to deal with the fish.


No. Not at all.

So I head south to the town with the guard towers and see what I can do here.



The bartender says something I don't recognize, though I do spot the kanji for "death" in there, so I'm probably on the right track. Guess we'll try the towers!


Well, whatever else happens at least I can say I've fought a Lagomorph Pimp.


This tablet is purely decorative. The monsters are not, as they pack a decent bite and some of them are seemingly immune to one or both of our instant-death techniques. Enough of them aren't that it's the first thing I'll throw out with Enrique every fight, though.


Stairs! Didn't get that far in the room last time. Let's check it out.


Looks like you can probably fall off those platforms. But we manage to make it up the next set of stairs, which lead to a much more normal looking part of the building. There's a zombie and a guard in the hallway. The zombies are nothing special, but the guards are a little tricky. They cost Kuwawa an LP anyway. I also notice that Tortoise is down to 2LP though, so I'm gonna feed him the LP medicine just so I'm not short a tank in the middle of this nasty place. At least I know where to buy it now. So I use it and...

...pardon me? It restores ONE LP!? For 10,000 Crowns, the most cash my party can carry at a time! BAH. Still, better than nothing. Still, I think I need to go stew for a bit, so we'll pick up Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment