We don't always like being nonplussed

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Romancing Saga 2: Avalon, 1971

And so ends the long, meandering reign of King Ferdinand. It kind of bugs me that he wasn't able to defeat Wagnas himself, but I know that this will be a high priority for his descendants. And here are our choices!


We have a Bear-type named Bison, a Medea named Andromeda, a Henry named Edward, and a Jubei named Shusaku.


Shusaku has the second-highest LP of the group, but considering how damn hard it was to kill Jubei, he seems like a good choice for ruler.



The kingdom's looking good financially: 16 million plus in the treasury, 15K a fight. In wandering the castle I find a room I never saw before:


The guy on the right asks me for 400,000 Crowns for something. That's like nothing these days, so I okay it. Other than that, I'm seeing no changes.


Well, this: the guards finally came up with a new formation. Not sure how useful it'd be, but I might give it a go.

Meanwhile, meet the gang! Hase is ZA DORAGON, Tirpitz is named after a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_von_Tirpitz German admiral, Liza is named after the first character I met from this class, and Lego is a Mole Person. (It could be Rego, but come on! Wouldn't you want Lego the Mole Man in your party?) The interesting thing about Lego is that he's got a permanent piece of equipment: an Iron Veil with 15 defense. So we'll just have to come up with three other hunks of gear for the dude. Lego's also a spear expert, so I've given him the really good spear so that Liza can get up to speed with the Grim Reaper bow. She's got a long way to go, but I'd like an archery expert.


In my travels to get this group together I tried to recruit a Salamander, but he wouldn't come with me. Meanwhile, I found out there's bad trouble at the Komuruun Volcano, so tomorrow that's going to be our next stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment