We don't always like being nonplussed

Monday, March 26, 2012

Ogre Battle 30: The Die is Kast


Now that Warren is one step closer to achieving his dreams, we head to the Valley of Kastro. Which I assume is in Kuba.


Here we are, on the far right.


Here's the boss, on the far left. The town farthest from each castle on each photo is the shop town. Of course. There's some things we have to do while we're here as well, which we'll get to as we go. Honestly I don't have a clear strategy for this one- I'm just spitballing as I deploy people with a few exceptions. Gilbert goes to a specific point to look for something, and Kamui- having proven himself very capable in recent battles- goes to take the shop town. Other than that I pull out some of my weaker units and hope they'll survive to become stronger units. Since there's a lot of rivers I pull out one of my Mermaid/Octopus units- those fuckers are EXPENSIVE at 6500 Goth.


Gilbert accomplishes his mission and discovers a Chaos Gate! (Did I mention I gave one of his Wyrms the legendary Brunhild Sword in a fit of desperation, since it does Holy damage and Gilbert was fighting ghosts? Because I gave one of Gilbert's Wyrms the legendary Brunhild Sword in a fit of desperation, since it does Holy damage and Gilbert was fighting ghosts. As was the style at the time.) The Chaos Gate will give us access to another stage once we've completed this one.

Kamui has taken the shop town, and we pop FLAIL over there, because he has a very important mission:


There's someone at this Roshfallian Temple that he has to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment