We don't always like being nonplussed

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ogre Battle 78: Holding Down the Fort

...actually I spoke too soon by saying I had everything for the best ending. There's two more things to get, and one of them is an heirloom of the royal family of Zenobia. Fortunately I already snagged the heir, Tristan. Now I just have to find his mother to pick up the loom.


They say she's being held here. Fort Shulamana: last outpost before the Empire proper.



Not a huge stage, but definitely a stage. Need to fan out and grab some towns...

...and immediately send Canopus facefirst into trouble. Maybe they'll go sailing past after FLAIL.


Or possibly not. Well, we'll pull somebody worse once the reasonably virtuous Canopus liberates the town, if we have to.


...you know what? I'm gonna let him take a stab at it. Yeah, he died- but he did a better job with it than I expected. (Fighting, not dying.) So I'm gonna back him until his repair bill gets too expensive.


Actually they are just heading past- poor Canopus is just in the way. Oh well, if he's stuck in traffic, he'll make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment