We don't always like being nonplussed

Monday, June 11, 2012

Self-Promotion Mondays: Minecraft and E3 Edition

First off, Minecraft! Isstvan82's been working on a ridiculously elaborate treehouse for I don't know how long now, which makes my top-to-bottom tower in Minecraft 360 seem a little small and plain. I'll have to come up with something new...



Isstvan also plays a multiplayer map with AngeliqueDaemon where they've put together an underwater house- considering how much glass was in use, I assume stone-throwing is strictly verboten. AngeliqueDaemon's been posting her side of that playthrough as well, which you can see here:




And lastly, the most recent episode of New Soundwave, where Peter Van, ExVee, our host John DeLuna and I all commented on Nintendo's Pre-E3 WiiU presentation as it happened! I maintain that Nintendo's goal with the Miiverse is "We're making our own internet! With blackjack! And hookers!" But great fun was had by all, even if it wasn't always the fun Nintendo might've hoped we'd have. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment