We don't always like being nonplussed

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Fun With Hong Kong Bootlegs: Ah! My Goddess (AKA Oh My Goddess!) Part 4

Let's keep the sub train running!


 This is just here because the number of accurately-drawn consoles is impressive.
 I'm not sure what part of electrical engineering the Swirler would be.

 Apparently "useless machines/junk" comes out as "crabs" in these subs. This will be useful to know later.
 Will... will she count them?
 I don't think it matters much if the medicine gets tall.
 "My neck is tweeting." -Isstvan82, age 8
 Ah, typos.
 Oh sister, I've been there.
 Remember that weird 3-part Voltron that never had a cartoon? Anybody?

 The robot is in love with Belldandy because of course.
 Try those on your next Raspberry Pi next time and report back, `kay?


 Ow.

 Aw man, Kenshiro was here and I missed him?
 "Out of rescue" as opposed to "beyond recovery" is another fun almost.

And this just amuses me whether it's accurate or not.

Next up: "In Debt!"

No comments:

Post a Comment