We don't always like being nonplussed

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Romancing Saga 2, Day 9: Funeral Crashers


When Leon died, I was given a yes/no question, and Gerarl has inherited all of his abilities, as well as a curious-looking technique called "Soul Steal." -possibly the same thing the demon used on Leon. That doesn't sound too good.


Looks like I was right- the money I found went into Avalon's coffers. Good! We're down 2/3rds of the royal family, so the least that I can leave them before Gerarl gets himself killed too is economic stability.



I think I have my choice of who to add to the party, but I go with Henry since he's the first person I find who volunteers. He uses a spear- could be useful.


I walk out of the castle and there are demons in Avalon. I kind of expected that. We wander around and wipe out as many as we can...



...and then we're back to the throne room. After a conversation I'm asked a question, and the choices are, I think, stay here or go back to Somon and face the thing that killed Leon and Victor. Seeing as I am the last of the royals, I suppose I ought to stay here.


Well, Gerarl is talking about Somon and posing dramatically. Right answer? Wrong answer? Who knows? But I head out into town and buy Therese and Henry better armor on Avalon's dime. Wherever we're going, we need it.


It looks like Gerarl has elected to eliminate the Goblin camp near Avalon, most likely the source of the attack on the city. We'll tackle that Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment