We don't always like being nonplussed

Monday, January 10, 2011

Torneko 31: Lance Town, home of the famous Fat Guy Harem.

...Wait, I just recognized something on my wife's note. There's an item mentioned there: a (Something) of Happiness. I guess that's what I'm after now- if it brings happiness, I may damn well keep it at this point. My wife has taken pity on me and is now letting me have back four of MY items- items I have bled for -in addition to my Big Bread, This means I can now take all the essentials: Sword, Shield, Ring, Escape Scroll. We're good to go!



This guy says something about Floor 27. I guess the king sent him to check on my progress. I'm actually kind of glad- I was starting to think that my wife had started collecting old people to soften me up to the idea of there always being strange men in my house.



Lulu is saying something about 10 Gold. My son is trapped now too. He's got a girl just like the girl that married dear old Dad. Poor little bastard.

So I wander around town and... what's this?




It's a giant building where my old house used to be! Another Nene Development Company job, doubtless. But that... man who was living here... what about him?


Oh no. Oh HELL no. She's building him a mansion? And there's TWO of him!? No. No no no. I just... I can't deal with this right now.


If anyone needs me I'll be in the Dungeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment