We don't always like being nonplussed

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Romancing Saga 2: Medea Goes To The Dogs

Looks like we've got another Fritz situation where I'm going to have to pick and choose EVERY group I fight, while trying to avoid losing any LP whatsoever. I've got my doubts.

It finally occurs to me though: Yeah, Cobra Commander is a dick, but he's one dick, as opposed to the veritable wall of them I would need to climb to get through the monster-infested first floor. So we'll take the other path. The layout's a little different, but nothing too bad.


I fought the guards- no Cobra Commanders even! So now we'll take on the dog.


The dog... talks to me? Says something about Noel? Have I been to a Noel? Is it near Steve?


Then I get a choice. As is the Flailthroughs Way, I take the first option- after what is unquestionably the LONGEST single conversation I've had in the entire game, Fido attacks me.


He's one dude in a hippo suit. And this merits boss music. Enrique fells him with one Zwee Chop.



We annex wherever the hell this is.

213 years pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment