We don't always like being nonplussed

Monday, October 18, 2010

Pokemon Black - Day 11(I'm on a boat!)

Here would be where I'm let out, once that I'm let off of the boat.

I've been waiting for you, Mr. Anderson.
Agent Smith from the Matrix?! What are you doing here, and are you going to kidnap me and steal my soul?! I don't know if that would be awesome or not...

I talk to everyone there, including a Plasma grunt, then make my way around to the other side of the tower in the middle... Or I try to, because everyone in a Knightly Order of Plasma costume wants to fight me along the way, minus the first one by the docks.

It's when I get to here that it strikes me.

I'm assuming this is all part of Team Plasma's headquarters, cunningly disguised as a Ren Faire.
I know this place. Now, I avoided any and all information that I could about this game, because I wanted to keep this game and my play through as close to pure as I could, but there was one source I didn't think would hurt.

Victini Flier!
This little flier that came in the box, and shows the information on Victini. It's all in Japanese, so I still don't really know what's going on, so I don't think it'll mess things up too much. All the same, sorry to you readers, I let you down.

The tour guide inside is willing to heal my pokemon, and that's really nice of him because I can see a Plasma grunt from here. I take the healing and make my way down to fight...

Zuruggu wouldn't look that out of place in Keroro Gunsou/Sgt. Frog.
What the hell is that thing? It keeps... dropping it's skin... ugg. I can't even describe how much I do not like the leprosy pokemon, who for those of you who care is named Zuruggu. Well, I can't unsee that, so I think I'll move on to the next room inside of the little lighthouse.

Plasma grunt attacks me as soon as I'm through the door, and I think she's obscuring...

Victini sighted!

My first legendary pokemon! I am so gonna catch this guy!

Likes: not staying in its Pokeball. Dislikes: being put into Pokeball.
Words cannot describe what an amazing little bastard this guy is. Even when it looked like he didn't have a single HP to his name, this little jerk would break out of every single one of the pokeballs I threw at him. It turns out though, that no matter how many times you kill him, he will always respawn until you catch him... This is what gave me my plan.

I went out and caught another Minezumi, because he had what I'm pretty sure was Hypnosis at level eighteen. I reasoned that if I caught him, I could use Victini as a way to power level him to the point where he got Hypnosis, beat him down with my other pokemon, then have him put it to sleep so I could catch it... Things did not go as planned... No dear readers, they did not.

I used my Gamaguru, Muffr as the tank after I withdrew my Minezume (MULE) to kill the cute little critter and share the XP... Well, he was killing him in one hit every time, and all was going well... Then one time, he didn't die, and it gave me some message I didn't understand. I said, "to hell with it," and threw a ball... Caught him instantly...

No. 000 Victini: Psychic/Fire Type. -Ed.
And he was worth it, dear readers... oh my yes.

I really need to go power level this guy, so that's it for today! Read again tomorrow for the amazing adventures of Vic!

No comments:

Post a Comment