We don't always like being nonplussed

Monday, December 20, 2010

Dragon Quest VI: It's almost time!

With Christmas almost here I look ahead as retailers do (and check for the candy on December 26th if you don't believe me) to Valentine's Day. Why? Well, as the precursor to the next installment of Discount Candy Day* it's always pleasant to see. But more importantly, Tiny Cartridge reports that Valentine's Day is when we get Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation for the DS in North America. This is big, exciting news to me, since DQVI is the very last of the mainline Dragon Quest games that has never been released in English. Tactics Ogre PSP is due the same day- frankly I'm going for DQVI first, but I doubt that'll surprise anyone...

*Discount Candy Day is the happiest, most cost-effective time of year. It's also the only holiday to come four times a year, on February 15th, whatever the Monday after Easter is, November 1st, and December 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment